General Production Workers
Production jobs at Northern Engraving range from sheet prep and decoration using screen printing, coating and lithography printing machines to assembly and punch press operators. There is opportunity for advancement and cross training to develop your skills. Progression and top rates vary by location and position.
Experience is not needed. We will train people who have a desire to work. If you are willing and able to learn, that's a huge plus!
Automatic wage increase after 60 work days and again after six months. Shift premium paid for weekend, second and third shifts.
Benefits include paid vacation, paid holidays, health, dental, sickness and accident coverage and 401(k) savings program with company matching contribution.
Job Description for Production Operator/Inspector
Overall Purpose of Position
The Production Operator/Inspector is responsible for performing production work to include operating machinery, assembly of components or parts and inspection of product to ensure quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate various machinery including punch presses, milling machines and molding presses, shears and oven tend
- Inspect and package product per customer requirements and standards
- Follow daily standard work instructions/visual standardized work charts/inspection methods
- Follow daily work of 5S and keep area clean and organized
- Follow plant and departmental environmental and safety guidelines
- Perform any additional duties defined by supervisor or lead
Skills and Qualifications
- Able to display attention to detail
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Knowledge of basic math skills
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Communicate continuous improvement suggestions and ideas
"The people here are great to work with. I like that everyone is willing to help get the job done."
Vang Seng Yang, Punch Press Operator
West Salem, WI
600 Brickl Road
Monday-Friday - 6:30am-2:30pm, 2:30pm-10:30pm, 10:30pm-6:30am
1400 Sand Lake Road
5am-3pm, 3pm-1am Monday-Thursday
Spring Grove, MN
202 4th Avenue NE
Corporate Application | Application can be saved and uploaded from your computer