Financial Analyst Manager
803 S Black River St. Sparta, WI
Financial Analyst Manager Overall Purpose of Position
The Financial Analyst Manager works closely with senior management to increase a company's efficiency and profitability by assisting with the formulation of both medium and long-term financial plans.
Financial Analyst Manager Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Working closely with the leadership team to formulate the business's medium to long term financial and strategic plan.
- Work with Business Unit heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts.
- Producing models to project long term growth and determine the impacting business factors.
- Analyzing financial and operational results to better understand company performance.
- Preparing consolidated financial statement for all subsidiaries.
- Driving timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting for all subsidiaries by reviewing existing processes and procedures and develop recommendations.
- Reviewing operations and recommending new productivity or cost saving initiatives.
- Preparing business cases to support new investment strategic and other business decisions.
- Evaluating previous budgets, expenditures to develop and implement future budgets.
- Communicating results and recommendations to senior management for improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generation and streamlining operations.
- Provide insights to senior management around financial modeling, forecasts and profitability.
- Assist in cost estimating as needed.
- Others as required.
Financial Analyst Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in Excel Spread Sheets - Ability to work with Spread sheets to manipulate data and generate reports. Must have in depth knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing, e-mail, calendar and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in finance/accounting field
- Personal integrity and the ability to foster consensus is critical to success. Must be capable of promoting a strong cooperative, capable and creative culture.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Financial certification preferred
Revision Date: April 5, 2023