Senior Industrial Engineer
803 South Black River Street, Sparta, WI
Senior Industrial Engineer Overall Purpose of Position
The Senior Industrial Engineer will provide technical expertise in plant layout, lean process flow, standard labor analysis, time studies, material flow, ergonomics, and waste elimination to ensure optimal efficiency in manufacturing operations.
Senior Industrial Engineer Job description
- Plans and oversees layout of equipment and production facilities
- Conducts studies in manufacturing facilities to maximize work flow and utilization of space and equipment
- Perform cycle time analysis, eliminate bottlenecks, and improve work methods
- Develop and implement the Company's goals and objectives, guiding operational teams in effectively measuring and achieving targets.
- Establishes priorities and sequences for manufacturing products including one-piece flow, waste elimination, TPM, standardized work, synchronized operations, value stream mapping and visual management
- Other duties as assigned
Senior Industrial Engineer and Qualifications
- Required : Master degree in Industrial and Operations Engineering or related with 6 months experience as Industrial or Manufacturing Engineer or related.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Personal integrity and the ability to foster teamwork, cooperation and consensus building
- Detail oriented and precise with excellent organization skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office products, ability to develop effective presentations and working knowledge of ERP (QAD or Axapta preferred)
- Strong mathematical skills, such as probability and statistical inference, with the ability to manipulate data and generate reports in Microsoft Excel and statistical software packages
- Primary worksite is Sparta, WI, but relocation is possible
Dated: October 27, 2021