803 South Black River Street, Sparta, WI
Quality Supervisor Overall Purpose of Position
The Quality Supervisor is responsible for driving sustainable excellence in quality during product development and during the production cycle. This position manages the quality personnel in the manufacturing areas.
Quality Supervisor Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises the activities of the quality personnel on the shop floor.
- Provides training to quality personnel and inspectors on the shop floor.
- Provides guidance to manufacturing regarding product conformance.
- Works closely with Program Management team on the introduction of new products.
- Facilitates continuous improvement activities aimed at reducing cost of poor quality and improvement.
Quality Supervisor Skills and Qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication (negotiation) skills, including the ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Sound organizational abilities.
- Self-directed, results-driven with the ability to effectively solve problems.
- Knowledge and experience with computer applications.
- Knowledge and experience in Quality assurance environment and statistical process control.
- Ability to read blueprints.
Dated: March 7, 2022