803 South Black River Street, Sparta, WI
Program Manager Overall Purpose of Position
Under the leadership of the North American Director of Operations, the Program Manager leads and coordinates cross-functional program teams and support staff in planning, organizing, developing, and launching of new or revised products for NBHX Trim North America and its affiliate members in the United States.
Program Manager Job description
- Utilizing the appropriate monitoring tools, ensures all program milestones are traced and deliverables are met by the team.
- Resolves all open issues in a timely matter.
- Schedules gate reviews and open issue meetings on a regular basis to ensure that adequate attention is being paid to critical areas of concern.
- Serve as the key point of contact within the organization and with the customer for managing assigned projects.
- Seeks out all necessary information from the appropriate source(s) to meet program objectives.
- Follows the appropriate management systems that ensure all required program launch activities and quality planning activities take place during program development.
- Develops proposals for risk mitigation and coordinates appropriate risk management activities.
- Tracks program spending to ensure activities are performed within budget.
- Defines and manages goals and continuous improvement action items, which facilitate achievement of KPIs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel as required.
Program Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other related field highly preferred.
- Minimum of three years Program Management experience.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Experience building relationships customer base.
- Personal integrity and the ability to foster teamwork, cooperations, and consensus building.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with competing timelines.
- Strong computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office products and ability to develop effective presentations.
- Strong preference for experience in automotive management.
Dated: May 2, 2019