803 South Black River Street, Sparta, WI
Production Scheduler Overall Purpose of Position
The Production Scheduler acts as a liaison with sales to expedite, interpret customer demands and to provide Manufacturing with accurate schedules to ensure department efficiencies and on time delivery to customers.
Production Scheduler Job description
- Processes customer orders/releases and amendments to meet delivery dates.
- Generate required production orders as needed.
- Provides Manufacturing with schedules and accurate production documents/shop cards which minimize costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, materials and capital.
- Manages customer and internal process changes.
- Provides reports to affected personnel as needed.
- Interfaces effectively with all levels of the organization and with external customers as needed.
- Ensures that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
Production Scheduler Skills and Qualifications
- Self-directed and results-driven.
- Sound organizational and planning abilities and good analytical and effective problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Goal-oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to interpret and apply financial data, good understanding of MRP systems.
- Knowledge and experience with computer applications.
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere.
Dated: May 2, 2019