600 Brickl Rd, West Salem, WI
Maintenance Electrician Overall Purpose of Position
Under minimal supervision perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes.
Maintenance Electrician Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components, including fuses, lights, and wiring.
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components.
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and standards.
- Test electrical systems and components to ensure proper functioning. functions.
- Complete required documentation of repairs and service information.
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts.
- Calibrate equipment to provided specifications.
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components.
- Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Maintenance Electrician Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. when required.
- Ability to stand, walk and climb ladders
- Ability to reach with hands and arms
Dated: March 7, 2022