Customer Service Representative
803 S Black River St, Sparta, WI
Overall Purpose of Position
The Customer Service Representative acts as the main focal point for the flow of information between the customer and the factory. Ensures a successful and profitable relationship between Northern Engraving and each customer for which the Customer Service Representative is responsible. Interfaces with outside sales individuals when they are acting on behalf of the customer or the Company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains a high level of customer service by providing a quick response time on all action items.
- Enters orders and puts into process on a timely basis
- Manages new customer relationships.
Skills and Qualifications
- Three years of proven successful customer service experience.
- Highly professional, and passionate about delivering the highest quality customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and comfortable spending the majority of the work day on the phone.
- Bilingual in Chinese Mandarin and/or Spanish is desired.
Revision Date: Aug 23, 2018