Customer Service Representative
803 S Black River St, Sparta, WI
Customer Service Representative Overall Purpose of Position
The Customer Service Representative acts as the main focal point for the flow of information between the customer and the factory. Ensures a successful and profitable relationship between Northern Engraving and each customer for which the Customer Service Representative is responsible. Interfaces with outside sales individuals when they are acting on behalf of the customer or the Company.
Customer Service Representative Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages customer specific requirements, including use of customer specific databases and portals.
- Assists account manager in the Purchase Order/Contract Review Process and assists account managers in resolving any commercial discrepancies.
- Inputs and manages Purchase Orders into ERP system. Also responsible for the input and management of customer and part master data in the ERP system.
- Assists account manager in resolving commercial issues with customers.
- Provides input into Program Management, Customer Concern Database and Sales Forecast.
- Answers customer questions and inquiries in a timely manner.
- May provide, on occasion, support to Production, Control and Logistics (PC&L) team when required.
- Assists or coordinates balance out procedures.
- Maintains records as needed.
- Ensures that company policies and procedures are followed.
Customer Service Representative Skills & Qualifications
- Three years of proven successful customer service experience.
- Customer centric attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and comfortable spending much of the workday on the phone.
- Team player who works productively with wide range of individuals.
- Strong personal computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Self-motivated, self-reliant, and strong organizational skills.
- Good analytical and effective problem solving skills.
Revision Date: October 6, 2020