Color & Trim Designer
803 South Black River Street, Sparta, WI
Color & Trim Designer Overall Purpose of Position
The Color & Trim Designer, in coordination with Design team, is responsible for creating stunning graphic designs that are consistent with corporate organizational goals and objectives.
Color & Trim Designer Job description
- Researches and develops aluminum finishes based on current trends and industry needs.
- Updates and continually develops corporate website, email updates and print media.
- Photographs products and finishes for use on website and print.
- Develops concept drawings for internal and external customers illustrating design options.
- Assists in creating product display boards and presentations.
- Works with customers to develop concepts, prototypes, and finishes.
- Customer presentations of products and finishes.
Color & Trim Designer Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university (or equivalent experience)
- Creative, innovative, and experienced in graphic design with ability to conceptualize, design, and produce graphics.
- Advanced graphic design skills, including print and web with a working knowledge of graphics programs is required.
- Web design experience and the ability to process image files for use on the web or use within printed materials is a must. Experience in designing and developing websites and web applications.
- Illustration capabilities.
- Project management skills.
- Possess good communication and time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks, while possessing strong and positive communication skills are required.
- Highly motivated, goal oriented and able to work independently and as part of cross-functional teams.
Dated: August 26, 2019